Have you ever wanted to make your very own pair of mittens for the winter but didn’t quite know where to start? Now is your chance to learn the basics of knitting simple mittens in the round!
In this online video class, knitting instructor Johnny Vasquez explains the basics of knitting mittens from beginning to end. Whether you’re a brand new knitter or a pro who just hasn’t tried mittens, there’s something for everyone.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS CLASS
- Stretchy cast on for mittens
- Mirrored decreases for the fingertips
- How to knit a mitten thumb
- and much, much more . . .
SKILLS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING THIS CLASS
- Basic understanding of knitting in the round