Texture and drape come together in this lacey cowl.
One of our favorite ways to create lace is by pairing a lightweight yarn with a large needle.
In Mason, we make an airy, open fabric, that uses garter stitch as it's base.
This class will walk you step by step through how to do it.
In this class you'll learn:
- How to create an invisible cast on
- The secret to a seamless join in the round
- Getting gauge while knitting in the round
- A quick and easy loose bind off
- and much more
Skills used in this class:
- Backward Loop Cast On
- Invisible Join In The Round
- Knit - K
- Purl - P
- Knit Two Together - K2TOG
- Slip Stitch - Sl st
- Yarn Over - YO
- Pass Slipped Stitch Over - PSSO
- Mattress Stitch
- Weaving in ends