Ah, entrelac. That deceptively simple checkerboardish fabric that confounds many a knitter.
For years this woven looking knitting pattern has plagued the needles of people hoping to conquer it’s twits and turns, only to have their hopes dashed in a pile of unraveled yarn.
But no more! We at New Stitch a Day vow to put an end to the madness, and lead you to victory over this unique technique.
In this online video class, knitting instructor Johnny Vasquez explains it all – from the basic technique, to tips and tricks for managing your yarn. Whether you want to learn to make simple headbands or a large afghan, this class will put you on the right track!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS CLASS
- How to knit entrelac
- The best cast on for entrelac
- How to pick up stitches properly
- Different methods for managing your yarn
SKILLS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING THIS CLASS
- How to knit the knit stitch
- How to knit the purl stitch
- How to read a basic pattern