Mosaic knitting is one of the easiest way to include complex looking colorwork into your knitted projects. Through the use of slipped stitches, you can look like a colorwork pro even as a beginner.
In this online video class, knitting instructor Johnny Vasquez explains the basics of knitting mosaic colorwork patterns. Whether you want to make simple cowls or intricate sweaters, this class you put you on the right path.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS CLASS
- The basic principles of mosaic colorwork
- Reading mosaic charts and patterns
- and much, much more . . .
SKILLS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING THIS CLASS
- How to knit the knit stitch
- How to knit the purl stitch
- How to cast on
- How to bind off