If you’ve ever seen a super cool two colored, two sided fabric that felt like cloud and wondered, “How’d they do that?” this is the class for you!
Brioche knitting is one of the coolest types of knitting in the world. It’s makes cozy, fluffy, ribbed fabric that is great for blankets, scarves, and hats! The possibilities are endless.
In this online video class, knitting instructor Johnny Vasquez explains it all – from the basic technique, to tips and tricks for knitting with two types of yarn at once. Whether you want to learn to make simple brioche headbands or a full blown two color brioche sweater, this class will put you on the right track!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THIS CLASS
- How to knit basic and two color brioche
- An awesome cast on for two colors
- How to understand brioche pattern abbreviations
- How to mix different types of yarns in one pattern
SKILLS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE TAKING THIS CLASS
- How to knit the knit stitch
- How to knit the purl stitch
- How to cast on
- How to read a basic pattern
- How to bind off
PROJECTS INCLUDED WITH THIS CLASS